Professional Learning Facilitator Resources
Tips 2: Workshop Resources
1. Preparing for Effective Presentations
2. Powerful Presentations
3. Room Design to Enhance Professional Learning
4. Building Confidence as a Presenter
5. Brain-Friendly Professional Learning
6. Changing Practice with Professional Learning
Learning Foward Texas Workshops to Support Facilitators of Professional Learning
If you've attended a Tips and Tools for Professional Learning workshop, you'll find our resources support the nested process for designing professional learning--content, process, and context.
Feel like you're missing out and wondering about the nested process? Read more about Tips and Tools for adult learning here.
For more information about how to design professional learning in your district, contact Lisa Ham, LFTX Executive Director. Learning Forward Texas consultants can also provide personalized coaching to meet your individual needs.